Tuesday 23 July 2013

Group Quests ... Really

So recently I've been working on my Blood Elf Hunter on Wyrmrest Accord. Before starting on WrA I had gotten my hunter, Karn'Nakas, to level 70. I had the intent of clearing all non-dungeon content in each expansion groups before moving on to the next. Once I got to Icecrown I ran into a rather annoying problem. Group quests. Oh I had run into a couple prior, but managed to defeat them. But in Icecrown where I had stopped my xp gain at 81? No way. And it wasn't just a few. After I finished some with the help of a guild mate, I got more after a few regular quests. Now don't get me wrong, I do like the concept of a group quest, it promotes social gaming. However, in old content that you don't have many people doing at level, it's kinda pointless to have quests that you require a group for. It isn't all that easy for everyone to get the people needed. Well that's my rambling for today.

1 comment:

  1. Ever read my Monday Moan? (http://mrandmrswow.wordpress.com/category/monday-moan/) You should totally do a guest post on this subject!!! :p

    ReplyDelete